Need a graduation gift for an Ohio State bound high school senior? Looking for something to give a Buckeye fan of any age? This acrylic block bank is easy to make and all supplies are available from Uppercase Living. Here’s another idea: fill with buckeyes for a graduation table centerpiece and tie with a scarlet and gray ribbon.
Here are the supplies you’ll need:
- Acrylic Block (item #300130)
- Leaf silhouette embellishment (#4597703) – 3″ in pine green
- Circle embellishment (#4416801) – 1″ in chocolate brown
- Characters from MyDesign Suite (customize tool) as follows:
- The letter “O” in Princetown font, 5.5″ font, crimson red
- A period “.” in Angelina font, 4″ font, mocha brown
STEP 2: Smooth onto acrylic block and then gently remove transfer tape.
STEP 3: Cut around other vinyl pieces so you can get a better visual on placement.
STEP 5: Finish project by punching out slit to make the block into a bank. Or, pull the front and back halves of the block apart, fill with buckeyes, and snap back together (to make a centerpiece for a graduation party).